Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, to all of my friends and customers who will choose to visit me here regularly! I'll try to keep this blog rolling with many designs and tips for wire jewelry artists, along with whatever I may have in the works at the moment. I stay pretty busy right now with the Wire Artisan's Guild---we have theme challenges, where a member picks a theme and we all make a design to fit the theme.

Right now, I'm in the process of making another tutorial to sell on my Etsy shop: www.julidadesigns.etsy.com

I have just finished another tutorial that will hopefully be in the fall or winter issue of Step by Step magazine! I do have one in the current issue, if you haven't checked that one out yet----whoo, hooooo!!! It's such an honor and priveledge to do those tutorials and I love to hear the feedback on how everybody is doing with it.

I have just opened up a new shop on Ruby Lane: http://www.rubylane.com/shops/julidadesignsjewelry

Here, you will find extra photos of most of the designs I sell. They allow 9 photos as compared to Etsy's 5. I've been on Ruby Lane before, but it became too expensive with few sales, so maybe I'll have better luck this time around! Wish me luck!

Many people have been asking for tutorials, and I will do my best to start putting them out on a regular basis. This is my full-time job now, so I'll have more time---Yay!

Have a beautiful day everybody!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Lisa, I love your work and am excited about reading your blog. Thank you for sharing your experience and talent with us. I can't wait for your next tutorial or magazine article.

Julida Designs said...

Oh Janine, you are such a sweet person! I wish everybody could have a sweet and gentle soul like you. I'd be so happy to see you here in the future!